This beautifully presented 3-bedroom, 1969 Post-War home, perched on a hill in gorgeous Coreen Street, Wynnum overlooks beautiful Moreton Bay in the distance. Freshly painted throughout with restored original hardwood timber floorboards is sure to impress.
The property consists of 3 Bedrooms, Split System air conditioning to the main bedroom and second bedroom, ceiling fans to third. A Study room opens up to the balcony with picturesque backdrop to the bay. Original Casement windows throughout bring in the bay breeze and an abundance of natural light, giving this property the perfect coastal ambiance.
Let's talk features:
• 3 Bedrooms
• Split system air conditioning to main bedroom and second bedroom
• Ceiling fans to living room and third bedroom
• Garage with remote opening door
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
• Freshly painted throughout
• Flow through kitchen to living
• Study and third bedroom open to Veranda that overlooks the bay in the distance
• Downstairs laundry
• Solar connected electricity
• Side fencing currently in the works and an estimated installation time to be by the end of January 2022 (due to lead times and Christmas break)
Let's talk location:
• A hop, skip, and a jump to the waterfront (550 meters) and Elanora Park (1.2 km).
• Local cafés and restaurants within walking distance (450 meters) to The Rabbit Hole Café and May’s Thai Restaurant, 500 meters to Frankies Coffee Bar and a short drive to Coles or Woolworths Supermarkets
• Wynnum Train Station is just under 1 kilometer from the property for your morning commute.
At the time of advertising photos being taken, the oven to the kitchen was not in place and bathroom tapware was not installed. These have now been installed at the property. We advise all prospective tenants to please inspect these items in person when you attend our open home appointment to ensure these items are suitable for your needs and requirements.
Internet and telecommunications:
We strongly encourage prospective tenants to carry out their own research to determine if the property has the connections or services that they require before making application for the property.