Welcome to 25 Meilandt Street, Wynnum... where you will have enough room for all the toys on your large 900sqm block while being situated in a central pocket of Wynnum.
This home has had a complete refresh inside, presenting 3 great sized bedrooms all with moveable built ins, 1 bathroom with shower over 1/2 bath and large a/c unit in the lounge which cools/warms the house quickly... the list goes on and we know properties like this, with so much on offer do not last long so reach out to Cassandra from Sash & Gable Property to inspect.
NOTE: Due to covid restrictions our 1st open home will be held after Easter and we suggest you to Register to inspect - to register, please send a property enquiry and you will be able to book in to attend the open home. Please follow covid safe instructions as advised.
Let's talk Property Features:
* 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Immaculate inside, freshly repainted, polished timber floorboards, new ceiling fans throughout, new oven and cooktop, new roller blinds & curtains & new large a/c unit.
* Neat and tidy kitchen capturing fresh bay breezes from the seating porch off the kitchen
* Sunroom or study nook off the lounge area
* Front enclosed balcony
* Well maintained bathroom with shower over a 1/2 bath / baby bath
* Underneath house storage or workshop space, room for all the toys or utilise to your pleasure!
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms, large air con in lounge room
* Large fully fenced block
* Double carport with side access
* 6 or 12 month lease available with opportunity to renew thereafter
* Yes pets considered upon application
A young families delight, tradie or retired couple looking for the extra space this home has to offer - be sure to register to inspect to secure this home as yours.
In terms of location, WOW! Nestled in a quiet residential haven – and yet literally a stone's throw from Wynnum North Train Station, with direct links to Brisbane CBD, a main route Bus Stop, and shortcut access to the Port of Brisbane Motorway to head to the City, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast. Locally you’re within a short stroll of Wynnum Central, the Bay, a vast array of cafes, restaurants, big name retail and commercial centres, and parks, clubs and sporting facilities galore.
A well positioned lifestyle is on offer here at 25 Meilandt Street, Wynnum. Join us at an open home to experience all on offer, with the team at Sash & Gable Property.