Welcome to your new home at 35 Leadale Street, Wynnum West... where you can enjoy this highly desirable location and the friendly neighbourhood that surrounds.
If you are looking for the convenience of "living local", while being set high on the hill capturing fresh breezes and city glimpses you will find this home perfectly matched. Walk in and enjoy this neat and tidy home, perfect for couples or a small family, offering a great yard and the quiet, friendly street.
If this home sounds like what you have been searching for reach out to Cassandra from Sash & Gable and discuss how you can make this space yours.
Let's talk property features:
• Well presented neat & tidy home
• Enjoy your coffee on the traditional front porch
• A/C in the lounge and ceiling fans throughout
• 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
• City glimpses from the master room & boasting full length built-ins
• Functional galley style kitchen with near new oven and cooktop
• Family bathroom with shower over bath
• Lots of natural light and fresh breezes
• Curtains & security screens fitted throughout
• Fully fenced yard with enough space for the kids and/or pets to enjoy
• Double lock up garage under & off street parking
• Separate laundry
• Yes pets considered upon application
The location on offer is second to none.. you are in prime proximity from the Wynnum Plaza shopping centre offering quality retail, restaurants and salons. The Wynnum foreshore is close by, offering weekends in the sun surrounded by great cafes, bakeries and bars. A short 1.3km away brings you to Lindum Train Station, 11km to the Port of Brisbane and 18km to the CBD. Being in Leadale Street, you are guaranteed to be greeted by local families alike on your afternoon walk and enjoy this quiet and sought after pocket of Wynnum West.
A true low maintenance and well positioned lifestyle is on offer here at 35 Leadale Street, Wynnum West. Join us at an open home to experience all on offer, with the team at Sash & Gable Property.