Welcome to your new home at 29 Hardwick Street, Wynnum West... where you will be in awe of the convenient lifestyle and location on offer in this incredibly versatile, high set home.
On approach, you are greeted by the desirable corner block and elevated position of this home. The house features a spacious open plan living / dining area and kitchen, 3 generously sized bedrooms, renovated bathroom, separate toilet, and polished timber floorboards throughout the upper level. The downstairs area has a double lock up garage, laundry area, separate toilet, and a large multi-purpose space.
We know homes like this, with so much on offer do not stay on the rental market long so reach out to Caitlin from Sash & Gable today to inspect.
Let’s talk property features:
* Location, location, location
* Polished timber floorboards throughout
* Double lock up garage with separate toilet and multi-purpose space ready for you to utilise
* Fully fenced back yard with beautifully manicured plants/gardens and side access
* Functional kitchen with ample storage and bench space
* Beautifully appointed bathroom with separate toilet
* Three good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
* Ceiling fan in main bedroom
* Spacious living and dining area positioned to perfectly capture breezes
* Convenient double side access, room for the toys
* Front covered balcony area, perfect for unwinding after a long day
* YES - pets considered upon application
The location on offer is second to none.. you are in prime proximity from the Wynnum Plaza shopping centre offering quality retail, restaurants and salons. The Wynnum foreshore is close by, offering weekends in the sun surrounded by great cafes, bakeries and bars. A short 2.1km away brings you to Wynnum Central Train Station, 11km to the Port of Brisbane and 18km to the CBD. Being in Hardwick Street, you are guaranteed to be greeted by local families alike on your afternoon walk and enjoy this quiet and sought after pocket of Wynnum West.
A true low maintenance and well positioned lifestyle is on offer here at 29 Hardwick Street. Join us at an open home to experience all on offer, with the team at Sash & Gable Property.