Welcome to your new home at the upper level of 167 Manly Road! All is included; electricity, water & yard maintenance..! The perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy all that is on offer here.
A striking home with an entertaining area to die for, you will be captured by the fresh ocean breezes, bay views from the top deck, kitchen and lounge plus the greenery that gives you a tranquil and private feel.
Get in contact with Caitlin from Sash & Gable today to arrange an inspection or join us at our Open Homes.
Let’s talk Property Features:
* Upper level is for rent with shared outdoor entertainment & gardens, downstairs is let separately
* Electricity and water is included
* Beautifully appointed galley kitchen with timber benches & gas cooking + dishwasher
* Boasting natural light, bay views and fresh breezes
* Flow through Kitchen to Dining with built in bench seating with table and chairs to stay for your convenience
* Timber floorboards throughout
* Entertainers delight with a private deck PLUS spacious downstairs undercover area, perfectly appointed with surround sound speakers, restored oven, large outdoor setting & built in TV
* Modern main bathroom with a large walk in shower
* Three good sized bedrooms positioned at the backside of the house
* Privacy blinds throughout
* Fully fenced backyard, with automatic front gates & undercover parking
* All lawn and garden maintenance is included
* One undercover parking & one on street parking
* Shed storage available
* Shared laundry downstairs
* Partly furnished, fridge, dining table, wall mounted tv and back entertaining furniture
* 1 single person living downstairs
* Pets considered upon application
Located in the popular suburb of Manly West, where you are a stones throw to transport, major shopping precinct, a short stroll to the Manly esplanade/Markets & Marina 1.6kms. Only 2.5kms to your favourite Golf Club and surrounded by some great eateries and restaurants. A prime location for school catchments including Manly SS, Moreton Bay College, Iona and many more. A short 25 min commute to the CBD and 20 min to the airport.
A home like this will not be on the market for too long, so be sure to book in to inspect with Caitlin today, we would love to welcome you to 167 Manly Road.