Elevated and elegant, perched on a 597m2 corner parcel of land and offering two street access, this gorgeous family home has been lovingly restored by its owner over two decades and now boasts a plethora of comforts.
• Downstairs area; not quite legal height, comfortably transformed into a space with boundless options and presently utilised as family/guest accommodation with the addition of a luxurious en-suite
• Study and laundry designed to service both upstairs and downstairs living
• Undercover patio embracing the landscaped garden with room for a pool
• External access from lower level to shed and upper level
• Internal stairs to upstairs living and accommodation showcasing fresh tones, light filled rooms, gorgeous window treatments and polished timber floors
• Re configured kitchen offers modern, functional and social space complementing indoor and outdoor entertaining with open plan living/dining combination flowing onto private undercover deck
• Three spacious, carpeted bedrooms with fans and built in wardrobes
• Modern, luxurious family bathroom with separate toilet
• Tandem internal garage/storage
• 3mx8m carport with 6m (approx) height for boat or caravan
• Side access parking/drive-through to the 40m2 (approx) shed featuring remote entry access, some shelving, power, cold water, basic shower and toilet facility
• Fully fenced with easy access for vehicles, boat or caravan
• 3000 litre water tank
The location is perfect; surrounded by fabulous schools, shopping and sporting facilities with the Wynnum/Manly foreshore and shopping precinct as your local hub. This exciting property is not to be missed!