Built in 1951 and situated on an 810msq parcel of land, ON ONE title with splitter potential, overlooking the Wynnum Golf Course, this original family owned home in a much sought-after Wynnum location is now ready to pass on to a new generation.
- Traditional to the era, this home offers a welcoming entry into the spacious, centrally located lounge room
- Original French doors to the study provides a private sanctuary for the working bee
- Formal dining room combines well with the large kitchen and built in laundry
- Three spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet completes the interior of this home
- Enormous paved undercover patio enjoys the rear outlook with one car garage and carport
A rare opportunity awaits the astute buyer who dreams of establishing their own dream home in this wonderful location. Golfing, at your door, Wynnum Central and Plaza shopping; Moreton Bay Girls and Boys College, Iona Boys and surrounding quality schools and established Bayside infrastructure to support your lifestyle. We welcome you to view as this opportunity is certainly one not to be missed!
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to the Auction should they wish. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.