Welcome to one of Wynnum's desirable addresses, 4 Patterson Street, Wynnum... where you will fall in love with this beautifully appointed & custom built double story home.
Walk in and be swept away by this gorgeous four bedroom, three bathroom two car garage home and all it has to offer. Boasting timber floorboards & ducted air-conditioning upstairs with a dream kitchen and butlers pantry. A design-led living and entertaining space upstairs captures the elevated position perfectly and you can enjoy the indoor outdoor flow when entertaining or just enjoying a sunset watching the city & port of Brisbane lights from your balcony. This home is sure to tick the boxes and exceed the family's expectations.
A home like this is not one that comes available often, so be sure to reach out to Ann from Sash & Gable Property today to arrange your private inspection.
* Kitchen: Near new Samsung Fridge and microwave.
Let's talk Property Features:
* Enjoy the natural light filled aspects and fresh bay breezes this home has to offer
* A well positioned and appointed dream kitchen, with a butlers pantry
* Luxurious master and ensuite and walk in robe
* Four great sized rooms, two upstairs and two down
* Three bathrooms, main with bath
* Dual zoned ducted air conditioning throughout upstairs
* Second living/lounge area downstairs, a perfect balance for the family
* Ceiling fans throughout
* A perfect combination of indoor and outdoor living making it an entertainers delight & a perfect balance for the family to enjoy
* Corner block with two car garage and room for another two cars undercover
* Accessible rear side of garage & garden shed
* A low maintenance lawn and garden, giving you your time to enjoy your weekends
* Yes pets considered upon application
A true dream home awaits in the prime Wynnum location that is set to bring much joy to your family and friends. Located only a short drive to the Wynnum foreshore, some of the best parklands on your doorstep, your favorite coffee shops, fine dining, and close by to local transport and boat ramps. Not to mention a stone’s throw from our major shopping precincts, library, golf club, Manly Marina & Yacht Club and within a great catchment of our schools.
Could one of Wynnum's desirable locations at 4 Patterson Street, Wynnum be your next home? Contact Ann today from Sash & Gable to make this a reality, you are sure to be impressed. M: 0424 919 774 | PH: 3396 1396